It is critical that patients in need are provided with safe and compatible blood products in a quick and efficient manner. Quotient’s specialists designed MosaiQ with the intention of delivering the world’s first fully automated testing solution that will allow for rapid, extensive antigen typing/antibody identification of donor and patient blood through the use of a single microarray. MosaiQ’s extended phenotyping capabilities may enable better matched blood and reduce any risk of alloimmunization.
MosaiQ will enhance clinical decision making and provide considerable operating efficiencies, both in a donor-testing environment and in patient-testing contexts in the future.
MosaiQ is also being developed to streamline a comprehensive array of mandatory transfusion transmissible infection screening requirements for donor red blood cells and plasma.
The MosaiQ platform
The MosaiQ platform offers the following:
- Rapid results: 35 minutes to the first sample result. Subsequent sample results every 24 seconds.
- Advanced processing: Real-time resource management.
The MosaiQ microarray
At the heart of the ground-breaking technology that underpins MosaiQ, is the MosaiQ microarray, a miniaturized technology for blood grouping and disease screening.
Each microarray contains up to 132 probes, offering unparalleled testing capability.
- The MosaiQ immunohematology (IH) microarray delivers comprehensive red cell antigen typing and a vast array of red cells for antibody detection and exclusion.
- The MosaiQ serological disease screening (SDS) microarray provides full mandatory donor serological disease screening capabilities.
- The MosaiQ molecular disease screening (MDS) microarray is currently being developed to provide donor molecular disease screening.
Experience. Expertise. Value.
Our products have been developed and refined over our 30-year history; as such, you can rest assured you are accessing reliable, high-quality solutions that have undergone extensive testing.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, Jan. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company, today announced that financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2019, will be released before market open on Thursday, January 30, 2020.