Want to know what it’s like to work at Quotient?
Learn more about our culture, benefits, and career opportunities.
Culture: We are a business focused on growth, diversity, and progress. Although we are quickly expanding, our culture still maintains the sense of a small, family-oriented organization. We are committed to providing our employees with plenty of on-site staff events where they can participate in fun activities such as team sports, music events, film nights, and more.
Learning & Development: At Quotient, we are invested in our people. As your employer, we will actively focus on your training, and support your development within the company. We will make sure you fully understand what is required of you in your role, and encourage you to recognize your strengths and aspirations. Our performance management framework is designed to help you get back what you put in. You will be rewarded for owning your role and making a difference.
Benefits: Our benefits packages are competitive and flexible, rewarding the great successes we hope you will enjoy within the company.
What we offer:
- UK: We offer a range of standard and flexible benefits to our UK employees.
- Standard benefits include pension and private medical insurance.
- Flexible benefits include travel insurance, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, discounts for restaurants, and many more.
- US: Standard benefits include medical, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) and employer match, and a generous amount of paid-time-off.
- CH: All Quotient employees are affiliated with our group insurances, retirement plan, accident insurance, and loss-of-income insurance. Other proposed standard benefits include lunch allowances, half-priced annual tickets, annual bicycle passes, and business travel insurance.
- Other locations: Contact us for more information.